- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Show Your Support of the NYS Grant for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Plans on BNMC
As a supporter of Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, I fully endorse the move of the hospital to the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. This physician-led plan is an important project that will benefit generations of families throughout Western New York and beyond.
To accomplish this move, I urge you to fund the facility's HEAL-NY Phase 21 "Restructuring Initiatives in Medicaid Design" grant application. This HEAL-NY grant will help provide an efficient facility, improve quality of care and access, plus save New York State millions annually in Medicaid spending.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo has been a community treasure since 1892. Your support of this initiative will help preserve it for decades to come.
Send this message...