- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Show Your Support of the NYS Grant for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Plans on BNMC
As a supporter of Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, I fully endorse the move of the hospital to the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. This physician-led plan is an important project that will benefit generations of families throughout Western New York and beyond.
To accomplish this move, I urge you to fund the facility's HEAL-NY Phase 21 "Restructuring Initiatives in Medicaid Design" grant application. This HEAL-NY grant will help provide an efficient facility, improve quality of care and access, plus save New York State millions annually in Medicaid spending.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo has been a community treasure since 1892. Your support of this initiative will help preserve it for decades to come.
Send this message...