- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Access to D-Building Entrance to Be Closed
Access to the D-Building (formerly E-Building) entrance at BGMC will be closed for approximately three weeks starting Monday, March 5. We will be installing a new elevator in the D-Building as well as pouring new sidewalks in Colby Park.
During this time the entrance through Turner Construction Offices will be available for those coming from Goodrich. Anyone entering BGMC from High Street will be directed to the Pharmacy entrance.