- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Access to D-Building Entrance to Be Closed
Access to the D-Building (formerly E-Building) entrance at BGMC will be closed for approximately three weeks starting Monday, March 5. We will be installing a new elevator in the D-Building as well as pouring new sidewalks in Colby Park.
During this time the entrance through Turner Construction Offices will be available for those coming from Goodrich. Anyone entering BGMC from High Street will be directed to the Pharmacy entrance.