- Latest Headlines
- Saturday is National Drug Drop Off Day
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Recognized With Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure Care
- National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
- March 2014 Update: The new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Is your baby a Buffalo Baby?
Find out why more babies born in WNY are Buffalo Babies at the Buffalo Baby Expo!
Don’t miss the premiere event for new and expectant parents, Buffalo Baby Expo, Saturday, March 3, 2012 from 10am-2pm at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
WNY leading experts in OB/GYN care will be available to answer your questions including:
- Obstetricians and nurses specializing in prenatal testing & care, labor & delivery and post-partum care to answer questions and describe services available
- Childbirth Educators, Lactation Consultants, Nutritionists and other specialists to provide instruction for pregnant women and new parents
- Launch and demonstration of newly developed web-based resources for new and expecting parents, including new childbirth education programs available online
- Tours of the brand new Mother-Baby Unit, with14 additional single rooms with private showers and enhanced amenities, and the completely renovated Labor & Delivery Unit with dramatically improved aesthetics throughout, including for each patient room, at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
Attend special workshops on lactation, Happiest Baby on the Block and learn about online childbirth education!
All attendees will have the opportunity to win one of 3 video baby monitors provided by Levana.
For more information about Buffalo Baby Expo please visit www.buffalobaby.org or call (716) 878-BABY (2229).
Buffalo Baby Expo is brought to you by Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.
Additional information available: http://www.buffalobaby.org/