- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Baby Classes for New Grandparents
Lynn Stroehlein, Childbirth Educator at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, helps Kerry and Sharon Fitzgerald re-learn how to care for a new baby during a recent Grandparenting Class, which is offered by Childbirth Education for current or future grandparents interested in new approaches to today’s child care. Kerry and Sharon are expecting their first grandchild soon!
To learn more about this and other Childbirth Education classes, call (716) 878-7342 or go online at www.buffalobaby.org.