- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Baby Classes for New Grandparents
Lynn Stroehlein, Childbirth Educator at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, helps Kerry and Sharon Fitzgerald re-learn how to care for a new baby during a recent Grandparenting Class, which is offered by Childbirth Education for current or future grandparents interested in new approaches to today’s child care. Kerry and Sharon are expecting their first grandchild soon!
To learn more about this and other Childbirth Education classes, call (716) 878-7342 or go online at www.buffalobaby.org.