- Latest Headlines
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- October Children’s Champion
- The Family Resource Center Celebrates One Year Since Opening
- Danielle Goetz, MD Named Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Nominate a Children’s Champion!
Has someone been a great caregiver? Tell us about it!
The Family Advisory Council of Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is seeking nominations to recognize employees who are “Children's Champions” of Patient and Family Centered Care. Please help us by sharing how an employee has made a difference.
The key concepts of Patient & Family Centered Care are:
* Respect & Dignity—Treating others with esteem and honor
* Information Sharing—Communicating with care
* Participation—Inviting & allowing to assist with care
* Collaboration—Working in partnership
Please use the following form to nominate a staff member to be recognized as a Children's Champion:
Champion’s Name: _____________________________________________ (please write first and last name)
Please give a specific example of how this person showed family centered care:
To submit a nomination, if you have questions or for more information, please contact Ann Maghran, Family Centered Care Coordinator, by phone: (716) 878-1839, via email email@example.com or inter-office mail.
Your Name: ___________________________________________
Your phone number: ____________________________________
Are you: ___ patient ___ family ___visitor ___staff
Children's Champions will be chosen by the Family Advisory Council. Thank you for helping us recognize “Children's Champions” of Family Centered Care at the Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo!