- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- Dr. Lan Le Adams Appointed Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist
- Eleven-year-old Donates Birthday Funds to Miles for Smiles
- Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Healthcare 50 Award
- State Department of Health Planning Council Approves Projects
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorders Center at BGH
Please be advised of the newly opened Alzheimer's and Memory Disorders Center (Department of Neurology, SUNY Buffalo) in the Jacobs Neurological Institute, located on the second floor (D-Building) of Buffalo General Hospital.
Kinga Szigeti, M.D., Director of the Center, is proud to offer the first and only comprehensive center available in the area to evaluate patients with Alzheimer's and other memory disorders.
Please see the attached letter for more details, as well as contact information to schedule an appointment.