- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorders Center at BGH
Please be advised of the newly opened Alzheimer's and Memory Disorders Center (Department of Neurology, SUNY Buffalo) in the Jacobs Neurological Institute, located on the second floor (D-Building) of Buffalo General Hospital.
Kinga Szigeti, M.D., Director of the Center, is proud to offer the first and only comprehensive center available in the area to evaluate patients with Alzheimer's and other memory disorders.
Please see the attached letter for more details, as well as contact information to schedule an appointment.