- Latest Headlines
- Barbara B. Taggart, LNHA, Appointed Director for DeGraff Long-Term Care
- Kaleida Health Statement Regarding Labor Negotiations
- DeGraff and Suburban Receive Heart Care Award
- At Your Request Room Service Rolled Out at DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Optimum Physician Alliance Leadership Announced
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorders Center at BGH
Please be advised of the newly opened Alzheimer's and Memory Disorders Center (Department of Neurology, SUNY Buffalo) in the Jacobs Neurological Institute, located on the second floor (D-Building) of Buffalo General Hospital.
Kinga Szigeti, M.D., Director of the Center, is proud to offer the first and only comprehensive center available in the area to evaluate patients with Alzheimer's and other memory disorders.
Please see the attached letter for more details, as well as contact information to schedule an appointment.