- Latest Headlines
- Christmas in July Celebrated with Patients and their Families
- Doctors of the World Raise $15,000 for the Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Successful 2009 Employee Giving Campaign Ends
Generosity lays groundwork for the future.
• 661 new pledges totaling $75,524
• $6,700 in straight cash gifts
• Great momentum for next year
In commenting on the internal fundraising campaign, Elsie Dawe, Foundations Executive Director said, “Employee support of Kaleida and its mission shows our community and funding organizations the belief that we are the best healthcare provider in WNY. I offer a grateful ‘thank you’ to the employees who made their pledge and with the hope that our campaign will grow to 100% participation in the future.”
10 Winners of $50.00 Tops Gift Card Raffle Contest
As an incentive for new and existing donors, a $500.00 raffle punctuated the month long drive. The following names were drawn on May 8 in BGH’s Swift Auditorium. To view the raffle draw taped on May 8, click here:
Daniel Gerena - Larkin
Lizzie Smith - BGH
Martin Moore - MF Gates
Maya Azattian - DeGraff
Tamar Lopez - BGH
Richard Rappazzo - Larkin
Rachel Davis - Larkin
Dina Fisher - BGH
Gail Szucs - WCHOB
Nadira Prashad – BGH
Winners are asked to call the Foundation at 881-8230 to make arrangements for picking up their gift card.
A second raffle of $500.00 will be conducted during the holiday season at the end of the year. All existing and any new donors will be eligible to win one of ten $50.00 gift cards.
Thank you to everyone who participated and the team of site leaders who volunteered their time.