726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Tests & Procedures
Proper diagnosis is the cornerstone of successful treatment. Learn about testing and procedures available and how to prepare for them.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Chorionic villus sampling
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Vacuum extraction
- Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Vasectomy reversal
- Vasectomy: An effective form of male birth control
- Ventricular assist devices (VADs)
- Virtual colonoscopy
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).