100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Tests & Procedures
Proper diagnosis is the cornerstone of successful treatment. Learn about testing and procedures available and how to prepare for them.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- BRCA gene test for breast and ovarian cancer risk
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Fecal occult blood test
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Knee braces for osteoarthritis
- Knee osteotomy
- Nitric oxide test for asthma
- Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)
- Oral cancer screening
- Transurethral incision of the prostate (TUIP)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Vasectomy: An effective form of male birth control
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).