726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Tests & Procedures
Proper diagnosis is the cornerstone of successful treatment. Learn about testing and procedures available and how to prepare for them.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Fecal occult blood test
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Knee braces for osteoarthritis
- Knee osteotomy
- Nitric oxide test for asthma
- Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)
- Open prostatectomy
- Ortho Evra (contraceptive patch)
- Transurethral incision of the prostate (TUIP)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Vasectomy: An effective form of male birth control
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).