100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Tests & Procedures
Proper diagnosis is the cornerstone of successful treatment. Learn about testing and procedures available and how to prepare for them.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Basal body temperature for natural family planning
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN) test
- Cervical mucus method for natural family planning
- Neck lift
- Needle biopsy
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Nitric oxide test for asthma
- Noninvasive prenatal testing
- Nonstress test
- Nuclear stress test
- NuvaRing (vaginal ring)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Radiofrequency neurotomy
- Rhythm method for natural family planning
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA)
- Vagus nerve stimulation
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).