726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Tests & Procedures
Proper diagnosis is the cornerstone of successful treatment. Learn about testing and procedures available and how to prepare for them.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Ear tubes
- EEG (electroencephalogram)
- Egg freezing
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Epilepsy surgery
- Esophageal manometry
- External beam radiation for prostate cancer
- Eye exam
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).