726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Vaccination schedule: Why so many so fast?
- Vaccines during pregnancy: Are they safe?
- Valerian: A safe and effective herbal sleep aid?
- Vasectomy: Does it increase my risk of prostate cancer?
- Vegetable juice: As good as whole vegetables?
- Vegetarian diet: Can it help me control my diabetes?
- Vegetarian diet: Will it help me lose weight?
- Viagra for women: Why doesn't it exist?
- Vicks VapoRub: An effective nasal decongestant?
- Vitamin B-12 and depression: Are they related?
- Vitamin B-12 injections for weight loss: Do they work?
- Vitamin B-12: Can it improve memory in Alzheimer's?
- Vitamin D and MS: Is there any connection?
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin D deficiency: Can it cause high blood pressure?
- Vitamin D for babies: Are supplements needed?
- Vitamin D toxicity: What if you get too much?
- Vitamin water: Better than plain water?
- VLDL cholesterol: Is it harmful?
- Vocal cord dysfunction: Is it a type of asthma?
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).