100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Tailbone pain: How can I relieve it?
- Tanning beds: Safer than the sun?
- Tanning: Does a base tan prevent sunburn?
- Tap water or bottled water: Which is better?
- Tarlov cysts: A cause of low back pain?
- Tattoo removal cream: Does it work?
- Taurine in energy drinks: What is it?
- Tendinitis pain: Should I apply ice or heat?
- TENS therapy: An option for fibromyalgia treatment?
- Terrible twos: Why are 2-year-olds so difficult?
- Test anxiety: Can it be treated?
- Testicular microlithiasis: Is it linked with testicular cancer?
- Testosterone level: Can you boost it naturally?
- Testosterone therapy in women: Does it boost sex drive?
- Testosterone therapy side effects: What are the heart risks?
- Tetanus shots: Is it risky to receive 'extra' boosters?
- Thanksgiving turkey: Can you cook it frozen?
- The dawn phenomenon: What can you do?
- Thin skin? Added protection helps
- Thirdhand smoke: What are the dangers to nonsmokers?
- Thyroid disease: Can it affect a person's mood?
- Thyroid guard: Do I need one during a mammogram?
- Thyroid peroxidase antibody test: What is it?
- Tilted uterus: Can it lead to infertility?
- Tinnitus causes: Could my antidepressant be the culprit?
- Tips for coping with rheumatoid arthritis
- Toddler speech development: What's typical for a 2-year-old?
- Too much vitamin C: Is it harmful?
- Trampoline jumping: Safe for kids?
- Triclosan: Is it safe?
- Trouble breathing: Could it be asthma?
- Tummy time: How much does your baby need?
- Tumor vs. cyst: What's the difference?
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).