100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Macrocytosis: What causes it?
- Magic mouthwash: Effective for chemotherapy mouth sores?
- Male masturbation: Does frequency affect male fertility?
- Male yeast infection: Can I get it from my girlfriend?
- Mammogram guidelines: What are they?
- Mammogram: Can it find cancer in dense breasts?
- Managing anxiety in MS: What works?
- Managing depression in MS
- Managing diabetes: Looking beyond carbs
- Mangosteen juice: Can it relieve arthritis pain?
- MAOIs and diet: Is it necessary to restrict tyramine?
- Marijuana and depression: What's the link?
- Melatonin side effects: What are the risks?
- Menopause and high blood pressure: What's the connection?
- Menopause hormone therapy: Follow-up appointments?
- Menopause hormone therapy: Who shouldn't take it?
- Menstrual cup: Good alternative to tampons?
- Metabolism and weight
- Migraine medications and antidepressants: A risky mix?
- Migraine treatment: Can antidepressants help?
- Migraines and gastrointestinal problems: Is there a link?
- Migraines: Are they triggered by weather changes?
- Mild depression: Are antidepressants effective?
- Mindfulness practice: Can it reduce symptoms of MS?
- Ministroke vs. regular stroke: What's the difference?
- Mitral valve prolapse: Can it thicken the aorta?
- Moldy cheese: Is it OK to eat?
- Mononucleosis and Epstein-Barr: What's the connection?
- Mononucleosis: Can it recur?
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG): Is it harmful?
- MRI: Is gadolinium safe for people with kidney problems?
- MSM for arthritis pain: Is it safe?
- Mucus in stool: Is it a concern?
- MUFAs: Why should my diet include these fats?
- Multigrain vs. whole grain: Which is healthier?
- Multiple sclerosis: Can it cause seizures?
- Multivitamins: Do young children need them?
- Music and Alzheimer's: Can it help?
- Myofascial release therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
©1998-2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).