100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- LABAs for asthma — Should I stop taking them?
- Lack of sleep: Can it make you sick?
- Lactation suppression: Can medication help?
- L-arginine: Does it lower blood pressure?
- Laryngospasm: What causes it?
- Late-day exercise: Can it cause insomnia?
- Late-night eating: OK if you have diabetes?
- Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA): What is it?
- Latisse: The answer for longer, thicker eyelashes?
- Leg cramps during pregnancy: Preventable?
- Leg pain after prolonged standing or sitting
- Lentils: How do I cook with them?
- Lexapro side effects: Is breast tenderness common?
- Liposuction alternatives: Do fat-reduction devices work?
- Lipovarin: An effective weight-loss supplement?
- Livedo reticularis: When is it a concern?
- Liver cysts: A cause of abdominal pain?
- Liver transplantation for chronic hepatitis C: How common is it?
- Long-term safety of natalizumab for treating multiple sclerosis
- Loss of sex drive in men: Natural with aging?
- Loss of taste and smell: Natural with aging?
- Low amniotic fluid: How is it treated?
- Low blood sodium in older adults: A concern?
- Low milk supply: What causes it?
- Lower back tattoo: OK to have an epidural?
- Low-phosphorus diet: Best for kidney disease?
- Lung nodules: Can they be cancerous?
- Lupus: Can it cause hair loss?
- Lupus: Can it cause hives?
- Lupus: How does it affect the kidneys?
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).