726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Gallbladder cleanse: A 'natural' remedy for gallstones?
- Gallbladder polyps: Can they be cancerous?
- Gastric bypass surgery: What happens if I regain the weight?
- Gene expression profiling for breast cancer: What is it?
- Genital herpes: Can you get it from a toilet seat?
- GERD: Can certain medications increase severity?
- Ginger for nausea: Does it work?
- Ginkgo biloba: Can it prevent memory loss?
- Glucosamine: Can it worsen gout symptoms?
- Glucosamine: Does it affect blood sugar?
- Glucosamine: Does it protect cartilage in osteoarthritis?
- Glycemic index diet: A helpful tool for diabetes?
- Granuloma: What does it mean?
- Grape juice: Same heart benefits as wine?
- Grapefruit juice: Beware of dangerous medication interactions
- Grass-fed beef: What are the heart-health benefits?
- Graves' dermopathy: How is it treated?
- Grieving process: Is crying required?
- Ground flaxseed: Better than whole?
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).