100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Fainting during urination (micturition syncope): What causes it?
- Falling during pregnancy: Reason to worry?
- Fallopian tubes: Is pregnancy possible with only one?
- Fast weight loss: What's wrong with it?
- Fasting diet: Can it improve my heart health?
- Fat grams: How to track your dietary fat
- Fear of public speaking: How can I overcome it?
- Female orgasm: No climax during vaginal intercourse?
- Fertility herbs: Do they enhance fertility?
- Fiber supplements: Safe to take every day?
- Fibrocystic breast changes: Linked to breast cancer?
- Fibromyalgia treatment: Is Neurontin effective?
- Fibromyalgia: Can acupuncture relieve symptoms?
- Fingolimod during pregnancy: Is it safe?
- Fish oil supplements: Can they treat depression?
- Fitness ball exercises: Good for my abs?
- Flat Belly Diet: Can it help you lose weight?
- Flat stomach: Can girdles tighten abdominal muscles?
- Flaxseed: Does it affect risk of prostate cancer?
- Flu and pregnancy: Is antiviral medication safe?
- Flu germs: How long can they live outside the body?
- Flu mask: Should I wear one?
- Flu shot in pregnancy: Is it safe?
- Flu shot: Will it prevent the stomach flu?
- Flu shots for kids: Does my child need a flu shot?
- Flu symptoms: Should I see my doctor?
- Flu vaccine: Safe for people with egg allergy?
- Fluzone High-Dose: What distinguishes it from other flu vaccines?
- Foamy urine: What does it mean?
- Folic acid supplements: Can they slow cognitive decline?
- Food allergy vs. food intolerance: What's the difference?
- Food allergy: Can it develop later in life?
- Food poisoning: How long can you safely keep leftovers?
- Foods and sleep
- Foods for healthy skin: Top picks
- Foot swelling during air travel: A concern?
- Free blood pressure machines: Are they accurate?
- Frequent sex: Does it protect against prostate cancer?
- Fructose intolerance: Which foods to avoid?
- Fruit juice: Good or bad for kids?
- Fundal height: An accurate sign of fetal growth?
©1998-2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).