726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- E. coli: How can I tell if food is contaminated?
- Ear candling: Is it safe?
- Ear stapling for weight loss: Does it work?
- Early HIV symptoms: What are they?
- Early miscarriage: Is stress a factor?
- Echinacea: Is it effective for the common cold?
- Eczema bleach bath: Can it improve my symptoms?
- Eggs: Are they good or bad for my cholesterol?
- Ejection fraction: What does it measure?
- Elder care for Alzheimer's: Choosing a provider
- Electric toothbrush: Better than a manual toothbrush?
- Electronic cigarettes: A safe way to light up?
- Elliptical machines: Better than treadmills?
- Emerging treatments for multiple sclerosis
- Endometriosis: Risk factor for ovarian cancer?
- Energy drinks: Do they really boost energy?
- Epidural steroid injections: Why limited dosing?
- Erectile dysfunction causes: Can they be psychological?
- Erectile dysfunction symptoms: How do I recognize a problem?
- Erectile dysfunction: Are you at risk?
- Erectile dysfunction: Can lifestyle choices help?
- Exercise and illness: Work out with a cold?
- Exercise and multiple sclerosis
- Exercise during pregnancy: Is heart rate a concern?
- Exercise: How much do I need every day?
- Eye dilation: Necessary with every eye exam?
- Eye exam: Is a laser retina scan worthwhile?
- Eye vitamins: Can they prevent or treat glaucoma?
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).