726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- CA 125 test: A screening test for ovarian cancer?
- Cabbage soup diet: Can it help with weight loss?
- Caffeine and depression: Is there a link?
- Caffeine: Can it help me lose weight?
- Caffeine: Does it affect blood sugar?
- Caffeine: How does it affect blood pressure?
- Caffeine: Is it dehydrating or not?
- Calcium supplements: A risk factor for heart attack?
- Calcium supplements: Do men need them too?
- Calcium supplements: Do they interfere with blood pressure drugs?
- Calcium supplements: When should they be taken?
- Calories in sushi: What are the low-cal options?
- Can arthritis pain medications be harmful?
- Can I use yoga for weight loss?
- Can vitamins help prevent a heart attack?
- Can whole-grain foods lower blood pressure?
- Can you recommend a diet after gallbladder removal?
- Can you use honey for allergies?
- Candida cleanse diet: What does it treat?
- Canned pumpkin: Better than fresh?
- Canola oil: Does it contain toxins?
- Car sickness in children: Can I prevent it?
- Cardiac asthma: What causes it?
- Carpal tunnel exercises: Can they relieve symptoms?
- Cataract surgery: Will my vision deteriorate after cataract surgery?
- Celiac disease diet: How do I get enough grains?
- Celiac disease: Can gluten be absorbed through the skin?
- Cellphones and cancer: What's the risk?
- Cellulitis infection: Is it contagious?
- Cellulitis: How to prevent recurrent episodes
- Cervical cysts: Can they be cancerous?
- Cervical dysplasia: Is it cancer?
- Cervical length: Why does it matter during pregnancy?
- Chapped lips: What's the best remedy?
- Chemotherapy and sex: Is sexual activity OK during treatment?
- Chemotherapy side effects: A cause of heart disease?
- Chickenpox and pregnancy: What are the concerns?
- Child growth: Can you predict adult height?
- Chocolate: Does it impair calcium absorption?
- Cholesterol level: Can it be too low?
- Cholesterol ratio: Is it important?
- Cholesterol test kits: Are they accurate?
- Choosing sunglasses: Is UV protection important?
- Chronic bladder infection: Is there a cure?
- Chronic diarrhea: A concern after gallbladder removal?
- Chronic fatigue: Can a natural remedy boost my energy?
- Chronic stress: Can it cause depression?
- Cigar smoking: Safer than cigarette smoking?
- Clinical depression: What does that mean?
- Cochlear implants: Who are they for?
- Coconut oil and weight loss: Does it work?
- Coconut oil: Can it cure hypothyroidism?
- Coenzyme Q10: Can it prevent statin side effects?
- Coffee and health: What does the research say?
- Coffee calories: Sabotaging your weight loss?
- Cold or allergy: Which is it?
- Cold symptoms: Does drinking milk increase phlegm?
- Colloidal silver: Is it safe or effective?
- Colon cancer screening: At what age can you stop?
- Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful?
- Concussion in children: What are the effects?
- Conflicting mammogram results: What can I do?
- Coping with anxiety: Can diet make a difference?
- Coping with pain after breast surgery
- Cord blood banking: What are the options?
- Coronary artery disease: Angioplasty or bypass surgery?
- Coronary artery spasm: Cause for concern?
- CortiSlim: Do cortisol blockers aid weight loss?
- Coughing after quitting smoking: What's the deal?
- Couvade syndrome: Is sympathetic pregnancy real?
- Coxsackievirus in children: How serious is it?
- Craving and chewing ice: A sign of anemia?
- Crohn's disease symptom: Is fatigue common?
- CT scans: Are they safe?
- Cupping therapy: Can it relieve fibromyalgia pain?
- Curcumin: Can it slow cancer growth?
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).