100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Questions & Answers
We have answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Find your topic by the first letter.
- Baby brain: Does it exist?
- Baby Einstein DVDs: Good for infant development?
- Baby fat: When is it cause for concern?
- Baby poop: What's normal?
- Baby sign language: A good idea?
- Baby sling: Is it safe?
- Baby sunscreen: What's recommended?
- Baby teeth: When do children start losing them?
- Baby walkers: Are they safe?
- Baby's sex: Can parents choose?
- Back labor: Childbirth myth or reality?
- Back pain relief: Ergonomic chair or fitness ball?
- Bacterial vs. viral infections: How do they differ?
- Bad breath: Could a tongue scraper help?
- Barefoot running shoes: Better than traditional running shoes?
- Barrel chest: What causes it?
- Bathroom during labor: What if you have to go?
- Benefits of being bilingual: Delay Alzheimer's?
- Beta blockers: Do they cause weight gain?
- Beta blockers: How do they affect exercise?
- Bezoars: What foods can cause this digestive problem?
- Bioidentical hormones: Are they safer?
- Bipolar disorder and alcoholism: Are they related?
- Bipolar disorder in children: Is it possible?
- Bipolar medications and weight gain
- Bipolar treatment: Are bipolar I and bipolar II treated differently?
- Birth control pills for acne?
- Birth control pills: Harmful in early pregnancy?
- Birth control pills: OK to take indefinitely?
- Birth control: Can pre-ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy?
- Bitter orange weight-loss supplements: Do they work?
- Bladder infection in men
- Bladder outlet obstruction: Causes in men?
- Bleeding after hysterectomy: What's normal?
- Bleeding after menopause: Is it normal?
- Blighted ovum: What causes it?
- Blood clots during menstruation: A concern?
- Blood glucose monitors: What factors affect accuracy?
- Blood poisoning: When to see a doctor
- Blood pressure cuff: Does size matter?
- Blood pressure medications: Can they raise my triglycerides?
- Blood pressure: Can it be higher in one arm?
- Blood pressure: Does it have a daily pattern?
- Blood pressure: Is it affected by cold weather?
- Blood thinners: Can I still get blood clots?
- Body fat analyzers: How accurate are they?
- Body fat: What happens to lost fat?
- Botox injections: Can they relieve arthritis pain?
- Botox party: Is it safe?
- Breakfast: How does it help weight control?
- Breast cancer radiation: Can it cause dry skin?
- Breast cysts: What role does caffeine play?
- Breast implants and cancer: Any connection?
- Breast implants: Do they interfere with mammograms?
- Breast-feeding and alcohol: Is it OK to drink?
- Breast-feeding and weight loss: What really happens?
- Breast-feeding strike: Why do babies refuse to nurse?
- Breast-feeding while pregnant: Is it safe?
- Brominated vegetable oil: Why is BVO in my drink?
- Bump on the head: When is it a serious head injury?
- Butter vs. margarine: Which is better for my heart?
- Byetta, Victoza, Bydureon: Diabetes drugs and weight loss
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).