726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Browse through articles on a wide range of health topics.
Find an article by its first letter.
- Tai chi: A gentle way to fight stress
- Tattoos: Understand risks and precautions
- Teen drug abuse: Help your teen avoid drugs
- Teen eating disorders: Tips to protect your teen
- Teen sleep: Why is your teen so tired?
- Teen smoking: 10 ways to keep teens smoke-free
- Teen smoking: How to help your teen quit
- Teen suicide: What parents need to know
- Teen texting: Help your teen avoid the risks
- Teen weight loss: Healthy habits count
- Teenage depression: Prevention begins with parental support
- Teenage pregnancy: Consider the options
- Teens and sex: Protecting your teen's sexual health
- Teething: Tips for soothing sore gums
- Telehealth: When technology meets health care
- Temper tantrums in toddlers: How to keep the peace
- Tension-type headaches: Self-care measures for relief
- Terminal illness: Supporting a terminally ill loved one
- Testosterone therapy: Key to male vitality?
- Tests used to diagnose atrial fibrillation
- Thalidomide: Research advances in cancer and other conditions
- The Mayo Clinic Diet: A weight-loss program for life
- Thermometer basics: Taking your child's temperature
- Thermometers: Understand the options
- Third trimester pregnancy: What to expect
- Thumb sucking: Help your child break the habit
- Top 5 lifestyle changes to reduce cholesterol
- Trans fat is double trouble for your heart health
- Transvaginal mesh complications: Get the facts
- Travel workout: Fitness tips for business travelers
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11
- Treating asthma in children under 5
- Treatment-resistant depression
- Treatments for atrial fibrillation
- Tricyclic antidepressants and tetracyclic antidepressants
- Triglycerides: Why do they matter?
- Twin pregnancy: What multiples mean for mom
- Types of medications used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).