100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Browse through articles on a wide range of health topics.
Find an article by its first letter.
- Sample menus for the DASH diet
- Seasonal affective disorder treatment: Choosing a light box
- Seasonal allergies: Nip them in the bud
- Second trimester pregnancy: What to expect
- Secondhand smoke: Avoid dangers in the air
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Self-esteem check: Too low or just right?
- Self-esteem: Take steps to feel better about yourself
- Senior health: How to prevent and detect malnutrition
- Senior sex: Tips for older men
- Serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Sex after pregnancy: Set your own timeline
- Sex during pregnancy: What's OK, what's not
- Sex education: Talking to toddlers and preschoolers about sex
- Sex education: Talking to your school-age child about sex
- Sex education: Talking to your teen about sex
- Sexual health and aging: Keep the passion alive
- Sharing Alzheimer's diagnosis: Tips for caregivers
- Sibling rivalry: Helping your children get along
- Sick baby? When to seek medical attention
- Signs of labor: Know what to expect
- Single parent? Tips for raising a child alone
- Single-pill hepatitis C treatment
- Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin
- Sleep aids: Understand over-the-counter options
- Sleep tips: 7 steps to better sleep
- Smoking and pregnancy: Understand the risks
- Smoking cessation: Creating a quit-smoking plan
- Snacks: How they fit into your weight-loss plan
- Social support: Tap this tool to beat stress
- Sodium: How to tame your salt habit
- Solid foods: How to get your baby started
- South Beach Diet
- Spitting up in babies: What's normal, what's not
- Stages of labor: Baby, it's time!
- Standing workstation: What you need to know
- Statin side effects: Weigh the benefits and risks
- Statins: Are these cholesterol-lowering drugs right for you?
- Staying healthy in school: Kid-friendly tips
- STD symptoms: Common STDs and their symptoms
- STD testing: What's right for you?
- STDs and pregnancy: Get the facts
- Stem cells: What they are and what they do
- Stepfamilies: How to help your child adjust
- Strategies to prevent heart disease
- Strength training: Get stronger, leaner, healthier
- Strength training: OK for kids?
- Stress and high blood pressure: What's the connection?
- Stress management: Prevent setbacks
- Stress relievers: Tips to tame stress
- Stress symptoms: Effects on your body and behavior
- Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for coping
- Stretching: Focus on flexibility
- Stroke rehabilitation: What to expect as you recover
- Stroller safety: Tips for parents
- Sudden death in young people: Heart problems often blamed
- Suicide grief: Healing after a loved one's suicide
- Suicide: What to do when someone is suicidal
- Sunless tanning: What you need to know
- Supplements: Nutrition in a pill?
- Support groups: Make connections, get help
- Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens right away
©1998-2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).