726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Browse through articles on a wide range of health topics.
Find an article by its first letter.
- Pacifiers: Are they good for your baby?
- Pain medications after surgery
- Palliative care: Symptom relief during illness
- Parenting skills: Tips for raising teens
- Parenting tips: How to improve toddler behavior
- Penis health: Identify and prevent problems
- Penis-enlargement products: Do they work?
- Performance-enhancing drugs and teen athletes
- Performance-enhancing drugs: Know the risks
- Personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics
- Pet therapy: Man's best friend as healer
- Piercings: How to prevent complications
- Pilates for beginners: Explore the core of Pilates
- Placenta: How it works, what's normal
- Positive thinking: Reduce stress by eliminating negative self-talk
- Postpartum care: What to expect after a vaginal delivery
- Potty training: How to get the job done
- Preconception planning: Is your body ready for pregnancy?
- Prednisone and other corticosteroids
- Pregnancy after 35: Healthy moms, healthy babies
- Pregnancy after miscarriage: What you need to know
- Pregnancy and asthma: Managing your symptoms
- Pregnancy and diabetes: Why lifestyle counts
- Pregnancy and exercise: Baby, let's move!
- Pregnancy and fish: What's safe to eat?
- Pregnancy and obesity: Know the risks
- Pregnancy diet: Focus on these essential nutrients
- Pregnancy loss: How to cope
- Pregnancy nutrition: Foods to avoid during pregnancy
- Pregnancy nutrition: Healthy-eating basics
- Pregnancy weight gain: What's healthy?
- Premature baby? Understand your preemie's special needs
- Prenatal care: 1st trimester visits
- Prenatal care: 2nd trimester visits
- Prenatal care: 3rd trimester visits
- Prenatal testing: Is it right for you?
- Prenatal testing: Quick guide to common tests
- Prenatal vitamins: Why they matter, how to choose
- Prenatal yoga: What you need to know
- Preparing for pregnancy: When you have diabetes
- Prescription sleeping pills: What's right for you?
- Prescription weight-loss drugs: Can they help you?
- Problem-solving techniques for stress management
- Prophylactic mastectomy: Surgery to reduce breast cancer risk
- Prophylactic oophorectomy: Preventing cancer by surgically removing your ovaries
- Prostate cancer prevention: Ways to reduce your risk
- Prostate cancer screening: Should you get a PSA test?
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).