100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Browse through articles on a wide range of health topics.
Find an article by its first letter.
- Gastric bypass diet: What to eat after the surgery
- Gastric bypass surgery: Who is it for?
- Genetic testing for breast cancer: Psychological and social impact
- Germs: Understand and protect against bacteria, viruses and infection
- Get ready for possible side effects of chemotherapy
- Get the most out of home blood pressure monitoring
- Get walking with this 12-week walking schedule
- Getting past a weight-loss plateau
- Gluten-free diet
- Glycemic index diet: What's behind the claims
- Golf injuries: Play it safe with these tips
- Gout diet: What's allowed, what's not
- Grief: Coping with reminders after a loss
- Guide to types of weight-loss surgery
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).