100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Browse through articles on a wide range of health topics.
Find an article by its first letter.
- Acetaminophen and children: Why dose matters
- Acne treatments: Medical procedures may help clear skin
- Added sugar: Don't get sabotaged by sweeteners
- Adjuvant therapy: Treatment to keep cancer from returning
- Adult day service: What you need to know
- Aerobic exercise: How to warm up and cool down
- Aerobic exercise: Top 10 reasons to get physical
- Aging parents: 8 warning signs of health problems
- Aging: What to expect
- Alcohol use: If you drink, keep it moderate
- Allergies and asthma: They often occur together
- Allergy medications: Know your options
- Allergy-proof your home
- Alli weight-loss pill: Does it work?
- Alpha blockers
- Alternative cancer treatments: 10 options to consider
- Alzheimer's and memories: Use mementos as cues
- Alzheimer's care: Simple tips for daily tasks
- Alzheimer's caregiving: How to ask for help
- Alzheimer's disease: Anticipating end-of-life needs
- Alzheimer's genes: Are you at risk?
- Alzheimer's or depression: Could it be both?
- Alzheimer's stages: How the disease progresses
- Alzheimer's treatments: What's on the horizon?
- Alzheimer's: 7 tips for medical visits
- Alzheimer's: Consider options for long-term care
- Alzheimer's: Dealing with daily challenges
- Alzheimer's: Dealing with family conflict
- Alzheimer's: Drugs help manage symptoms
- Alzheimer's: Helping children understand the disease
- Alzheimer's: How to help a caregiver
- Alzheimer's: Making mealtimes easier
- Alzheimer's: Managing sleep problems
- Alzheimer's: Smoothing the transition on moving day
- Alzheimer's: Tips for effective communication
- Alzheimer's: Tips to make holidays more enjoyable
- Alzheimer's: Understand wandering and how to address it
- Alzheimer's: When to stop driving
- Amputation and diabetes: How to protect your feet
- Anemia during pregnancy: What you need to know
- Anger management: 10 tips to tame your temper
- Anger management: Your questions answered
- Angina treatment: Stents, drugs, lifestyle changes — What's best?
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Antibiotic resistance: Understanding the connection to antibiotic use in animals raised for food
- Antibiotics: Misuse puts you and others at risk
- Antidepressants for children and teens
- Antidepressants: Another weapon against chronic pain
- Antidepressants: Get tips to cope with side effects
- Antidepressants: Safe during pregnancy?
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that's right for you
- Anti-seizure medications: Relief from nerve pain
- Are you thinking about suicide? How to stay safe and find treatment
- Arthritis pain: Do's and don'ts
- Arthritis pain: Treatments absorbed through your skin
- Artificial sweeteners and other sugar substitutes
- Asthma in adults: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma in children: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma inhalers: Which one's right for you?
- Asthma medications: Know your options
- Asthma treatment: 3 steps to better asthma control
- Asthma treatment: Do complementary and alternative approaches work?
- Asthma: Limit asthma attacks caused by colds or flu
- Asthma: Steps in testing and diagnosis
- Asthma-friendly products: Do they help reduce symptoms?
- Atrial fibrillation and managing stress
- Atypical antidepressants
- Automated external defibrillators: Do you need an AED?
©1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).