726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Prostate Cancer Center
Find information on Prostate Cancer.
Questions & Answers
- Flaxseed: Does it affect risk of prostate cancer?
- Frequent sex: Does it protect against prostate cancer?
- Pomegranate juice: A cure for prostate cancer?
- Prostate cancer brachytherapy: Can I pass radiation to others?
- Prostate cancer metastasis: Where does prostate cancer spread?
- Prostate cancer treatment: Does initial treatment preclude others later?
- Prostate cancer: Does PSA level affect prognosis?
- Vasectomy: Does it increase my risk of prostate cancer?
- Coping with a stage 4 prostate cancer diagnosis
- Prostate cancer prevention: Ways to reduce your risk
- Prostate cancer screening: Should you get a PSA test?
- PSA and other tests to monitor slow-growing prostate cancer
- PSA test: Benefits and limitations
- PSA test: What's it for?
- Stage 4 prostate cancer diagnosis
- Stage 4 prostate cancer hormone therapy
- Stage 4 prostate cancer symptoms
- Stage 4 prostate cancer treatment
Related Diseases & Conditions
Tests & Procedures
- Active surveillance for prostate cancer
- Cryotherapy for prostate cancer
- External beam radiation for prostate cancer
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer
- Prostate brachytherapy
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).