100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Diabetes & Endocrine System Center
Find information on Diabetes & Endocrine System.
Questions & Answers
- Avandia and Actos safety concerns: What should I do?
- Byetta, Victoza, Bydureon: Diabetes drugs and weight loss
- Diabetes and depression: Coping with the two conditions
- Diabetes diet: Should I avoid sweet fruits?
- Diabetes foods: Is honey a good substitute for sugar?
- Diabetes management: Does aspirin therapy prevent heart problems?
- Diabetes treatment: Can cinnamon lower blood sugar?
- Diabetes: Are electric blankets off-limits?
- Diabetes: Does alcohol and tobacco use increase my risk?
- Diabetes: How do I help protect my liver?
- Glycemic index diet: A helpful tool for diabetes?
- Hyperinsulinemia: Is it diabetes?
- Late-night eating: OK if you have diabetes?
- Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA): What is it?
- Managing diabetes: Looking beyond carbs
- Vegetarian diet: Can it help me control my diabetes?
- Amputation and diabetes: How to protect your feet
- Blood sugar testing: Why, when and how
- Bone and joint problems associated with diabetes
- Diabetes and Alzheimer's linked
- Diabetes and dental care: Guide to a healthy mouth
- Diabetes and exercise: When to monitor your blood sugar
- Diabetes and menopause: A twin challenge
- Diabetes care: 10 ways to avoid diabetes complications
- Diabetes diet: Create your healthy-eating plan
- Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar
- Diabetes nutrition: Eating out when you have diabetes
- Diabetes nutrition: Including sweets in your meal plan
- Diabetes prevention: 5 tips for taking control
- Diabetes symptoms: When diabetes symptoms are a concern
- Diabetes treatment: Medications for type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes treatment: Using insulin to manage blood sugar
- Erectile dysfunction and diabetes: Take control today
- Intensive insulin therapy: Tight blood sugar control
- Pregnancy and diabetes: Why lifestyle counts
- Preparing for pregnancy: When you have diabetes
- Reading food labels: Tips if you have diabetes
- Whole grains: Hearty options for a healthy diet
Related Diseases & Conditions
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetic coma
- Diabetic hyperosmolar syndrome
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Gestational diabetes
- Hyperglycemia in diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes in children
- Type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes in children
Tests & Procedures
©1998-2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).