726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Asthma and Respiratory Center
Find information on Asthma and Respiratory.
Questions & Answers
- Albuterol side effects: Can I avoid them?
- Asthma and acid reflux: Are they linked?
- Asthma diet: Does what you eat make a difference?
- Asthma triggers: Are hard flooring surfaces better than carpet?
- Asthma: Why are symptoms worse during my period?
- Cardiac asthma: What causes it?
- How can I help my child avoid asthma triggers?
- Hygiene hypothesis: Early germ exposure prevents asthma?
- Infant swimming: Do indoor pools increase asthma risk?
- LABAs for asthma — Should I stop taking them?
- Ozone air purifiers: Can they improve asthma symptoms?
- Reactive airway disease: Is it asthma?
- Trouble breathing: Could it be asthma?
- Vocal cord dysfunction: Is it a type of asthma?
- Wheezing in children: Could it be asthma?
- Will my child outgrow asthma?
- Allergies and asthma: They often occur together
- Asthma in adults: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma in children: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma inhalers: Which one's right for you?
- Asthma medications: Know your options
- Asthma treatment: 3 steps to better asthma control
- Asthma treatment: Do complementary and alternative approaches work?
- Asthma: Limit asthma attacks caused by colds or flu
- Asthma: Steps in testing and diagnosis
- Asthma-friendly products: Do they help reduce symptoms?
- Pregnancy and asthma: Managing your symptoms
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11
- Treating asthma in children under 5
Related Diseases & Conditions
Tests & Procedures
©1998-2014 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER).