726 Exchange St.
Second Floor - Suite #220
Buffalo, NY 14210
- (716) 859-8000
How to Apply
In order to be considered for employment with Kaleida Health you must complete the online application and submit directly to the opening(s) of your interest.
- To find the Kaleida Health opening that’s right for you, go to “Search Openings by Category” and search within the listed categories to view the positions available.
- Once you find a position that interests you and matches your skill set, select “Submit to Job” and you will be prompted to create your own personal account. If you are a first time visitor to the Kaleida Health website you will need to create an account by providing a username and password. Write down your username and password so that you can apply to future openings without having to start from the beginning and create a new profile.
- Creating an account allows you to develop a profile and store your resume. Resumes can be uploaded from your computer or you may type and/or copy and paste your resume directly into the application. Follow the on screen instructions to complete all sections of the application. **Remember this is considered your on-line application. In order for Corporate Recruiters to give full consideration to your application, all sections including Contact Information, Experience and Education must be completed. Fields with an * are required. Fill out all fields as completely as possible.
- Once all sections have been completed, you may submit your application to the selected position(s). Afterwards you will receive a confirmation notice to your email account.
- If you didn’t find the position you were looking for today please check our website regularly as our postings are updated when new opportunities become available.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Kaleida Health!