726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Come and Join Our Winning Team!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Kaleida Health. By joining the Kaleida Health team, volunteers perform vital services, helping staff provide the best care to patients.
All of Kaleida Health's volunteer activities are coordinated through Volunteer Services offices located at:
Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Contact: Fr. Richard Augustyn
Phone: (716) 859-2603, Fax: (716) 859-1625
DeGraff Memorial Hospital
445 Tremont Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Contact: MaryBeth Kupiec
Phone: (716) 690-2088, Fax: (716) 690-2187
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
1540 Maple Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
Contact: Kathy D. Gorski
Phone: (716) 568-3820, Fax: (716) 568-3832
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
219 Bryant Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
Contact: Martha L. Hickey
Phone: 878-7241, Fax: (716) 878-7653
To learn more about volunteering and how to join the Kaleida Health team, please complete the appropriate application forms and contact the volunteer office at the site of interest.
- After completing the required paperwork, applicants may be considered for assignment at one of the sites.
- Kaleida Health will make every effort to match a volunteer’s assignment with his or her skills, interests and schedule. On-the-job training is provided under the supervision of the department staff or an experienced volunteer.
- Benefits may include free parking, free meal voucher, participation in Kaleida Health’s Family First Program, and a variety of other Kaleida Health "perks."
Kaleida Health has many types of volunteers:
- Adults – Members of the community who are looking for an opportunity to make a difference by volunteering their time in many different capacities at all of Kaleida Health’s facilities.
- Students – High school, college and graduate students gain experience in a hospital setting and explore career paths in health care while assisting in a variety of departments.
- Women's Board Auxiliary - Provides support through continuous financial and voluntary efforts at all of Kaleida Health’s facilities.
Thank you, again, for your interest in volunteering at Kaleida Health.