Orthopedic Joint Ventures Program
Visiting Hours & Policies
Kaleida Health controls visitation and access to its hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities while permitting staff, visitors and other authorized individuals to move throughout the facility as their duties and assignments require.
Buffalo General Medical Center
Visitors to inpatient units are expected to enter through the main lobby and stop at the reception desk where they will be issued a visitor pass:
- General visiting hours are from 11:30 am to 8:30 pm daily.
- Visiting arrangements may vary on the Special Care Units.
- Individuals under 14 are not permitted to visit without the approval of unit staff.
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
All visitors to in-patient units are expected to stop at the reception desk in the main lobby prior to proceeding to the nursing unit:
- General visitation is permitted from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm daily.
- ICU and CCU visiting hours are from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, 4:30 to 5:30 pm, and 7:30 to 8:30 pm daily. Unit staff must authorize visiting these units at other times.
- Visitors should be 14 years or older -- exceptions are sibling visitation and hospice patients.