VNA/VNA Home Care Services of Erie County.
2100 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 630-8000
- (800) 442-3227
- (716) 630-8660 Fax
- Map & Directions
Personal Care Services
You can call the VNA to arrange personal care services from experienced home health aides and personal care aides.
Private Duty and Respite Care
- Nurses and nurse's aides provide care in the home and in institutional settings
- For adult and pediatric patients
- For patients with acute short-term needs or with chronic, complex needs
Personal Care Support
- Trained and supervised home health aides and personal care aides
- Provide services in feeding, bathing, hygiene, dressing, running errands and light housekeeping
Specialized healthcare coaching for that critical time immediately following discharge from the hosptial. Focusing on assisting you to better manage your disease process, understand your medications and avoid further hospital stays.
Home blood draws for thos etimes that it's just too challenging to leave your home to go for a blood test that your MD has ordered. We can send a nurse to your home to obtain the required blood sample; they will deliver the blood to the laboratory and coordinate getting those results to your MD.
Get the VNA Advantage
- Friendly, caring aides offer personal service
- Experienced nurses and nurse's aide
- Backed by the resources and support of the area's largest home care agency
For additional information go to: http://www.vnawny.org