Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
9th Floor, Tanner Building
219 Bryant Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
- (716) 878-7409
- (716) 878-1562 or 888-3919 (perioperative planner) Fax
- Map & Directions
Ambulatory Surgery Center
Bringing a child in for surgery is a stressful time for any family, but Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is dedicated to making this difficult situation easier for you. By following these admission guidelines, we can work with you to make your child’s entrance into the hospital as seamless as possible.
Please take a minute to complete the pre-admission questionnaire and return it to us either by mail, to the address on the back of the form, or by fax to (716) 859-1800. Completion of this form will make your child’s admission process much easier. It is important to fill in all of the information.
If you have any questions or would prefer to pre-admit by telephone, please contact the call center at (716) 859-1234 or by fax at (716) 859-1800.
Please bring the following items with you to the hospital:
- Legal proof of custody (court documentation), if you are not the parent
- Insurance card for the patient
- Insurance referral, if required
- Co-payment, if required, must be paid the day of surgery
- If you have “PRE-CARE,” be sure to call your insurance company before your admission
- Your child’s immunization record
If you have any financial concerns regarding your child’s hospitalization, our Patient Accounts Department will be happy to assist you. Call (716) 878-7740 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We look forward to serving you and hope your experience with us will be a successful one!