219 Bryant Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
Pediatric Grand Rounds CME Information
Follow these steps to receive CME credit for participating in Pediatric Grand Rounds:
- Sign on to the Talent Management System.
If you do not have an Network ID/Password for Talent Management, obtain one by clicking the
New Users Start Here button below.
Please note - Processing new user IDs will be completed in 5 to 6 business days.
- In the Search field at the top of the window, type WCHOB Grand Rounds and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- If you want to put the course on your Learning Plan for viewing at a later time, click the Add to Learning Plan Button.
- To view the course immediately, click on the Go to Content button to launch the video you wish to view.
- View the video in its entirety, which will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
- After viewing the Grand Rounds video, click the Exit button at the top of the screen.
- Completed courses will display in your Learning History.
Information regarding CME Credits
This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for CME (ACCME) through joint sponsorship with the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. The University at Buffalo is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor CME for physicians.The UB School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.