Buffalo General Medical Center
100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
- (716) 859-1062
From 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (716) 852-1977
- Map & Directions
Vascular & Interventional Radiology
The vascular-interventional radiology team consists of board-certified interventional radiologists, specially-trained radiologic technologists and registered nurses to provide state-of-the-art arteriographic and interventional procedures.
The team is very experienced in providing the highest level of care to patients and their families.
Primary and tertiary care physicians refer patients to this highly specialized team to help them diagnose and treat illnesses. Many of our procedures are done on an outpatient basis and are elective procedures. The Interventional Radiology team also provide services to patients in the hospital who may not be a candidate for surgery or who may need further treatment after surgery.
- State-of-the-art imaging for arteriography and interventional procedures
- Interventionalist on site during department hours
- On-call staff at all sites for emergency care, 24 hour a day, seven days a week
- Immediate imaging and reporting
- Patient and family teaching