115 Flint Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 690-2170
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Map & Directions
Laboratory and Pathology
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Kaleida Health provides pathology services for Kaleida Health hospitals. This includes, but is not limited to, the testing of blood, bodily fluids and tissue.
Testing services for inpatients and those being seen in the Emergency Department are performed 24/7 at the following hospitals:
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Outpatient blood draw and collection centers are also conveniently located at the hospitals and throughout the community. Patients must bring a doctor's prescription for blood draws and collections.
View all locations and hours