100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Parking & Facility Map
Click map to view larger.
Ellicott Street Closure
Beginning on Friday, March 8, Ellicott Street will be closed between High and Goodrich Streets due to construction.It is expected to reopen by August 1.
- The Buffalo General Medical Center entrance on Ellicott (closest to High Street) will remain open. The Gates Vascular Institute entrance is also open and handicap accessible. Visitors will be directed to their destinations within Buffalo General.
- The parking ramp can be accessed from Main Street on Goodrich, North and Ellicott Streets.
Thank you for your patience as we continue building a healthier future.
Buffalo General Medical Center offers the following parking options, all of which are available for a fee:
- Valet parking
- Metered parking located along Ellicott, High and North streets
- Parking lots on Ellicott and High streets
- City parking ramp on the corner of Ellicott and Goodrich streets
Buffalo General Medical Center security is available for escort to parking meters, the ramp and/or other areas in the immediate campus area.